Got a problem? ...Let's talk about expectations...
The system required to solve your problems will need to be customized to your situation. But that doesn't translate to a unique, hard to maintain kind of system.
Instead, we use a a combination of the components [described elsewhere on this site] to most cost-effectively address your needs.
- Parts (and their manufacture, maintenance, and possible repair or replacement) are all standard.
- No one-of-a-kind controls or irreproducible single-application software.
- No dependence on a single expert or a custom program.
Our initial information exchange will revolve around three issues:
- We need to understand the characteristics of the power system where you are interested in connecting this system.
- We need to understand the characteristics of the load (what the system is correcting).
- We need to understand the expectations of both the end client and the local power distribution company, because the resultant system needs to satisfy both.
Once this information is available, both "value" and "performance"-oriented customers issues can be addressed. Raising site-related and customer form-factor preference considerations are timely here as well.
Once a system size has been agreed upon, system fabrication can occur at T-Star, or at a system integrator with input (and test approval) from T-Star.
To get started, email or call us with the following information: