First, the two part-buying process
- Stage 1 is defining a system that will "do the job" meeting the your Voltage Stability requirements at your location, with your equipment.
- Stage 2 is determining the layout/form factor, features, interface, I/O and spares you prefer to tailor the system to your needs.
Then, the ongoing ownership requirements.
- How critical is the unit? (Affects spare recommendations)
- Is remote monitoring/tuning/maintenance desired (reduces outages, improves MTBF)
- Using our overlapping maintenance model,
- Who are the designated customer personnel responsible for the system, and
- What is the level and type of contracted assistance desired from T-Star?